Find me on these platforms

Baby Girl BlogHop for Lesley



Have you heard??  Lesley Croghan is having a baby! 
Lesley, is owner and administrator of  MANY card challenges. She was the first to give me a chance at being on a Design Team...The Card Concept, and then Inspired by All the Little Things.
For that, I am forever grateful :)) Thank you!
To celebrate the Lesley's new baby, there is a HUGE bloghop going on at Lori Turner's blog.
Here is my card:

I used the Marble stamp set from Waffle Flower as the BG. Then I colored the pink bunny from Altenew's Bunny Love with Ziggys. Layered on Freestyle Stripes from The Ton.
Congratulations to you Lesley!  I pray that you find motherhood to be one of  the biggest Blessings in your life:))

Hugs and LOVE,

LauraJane:)

9 comments:

Nance said...

Adorable and so elegant and "girlie", just perfect! Thanks for joining the hop and surprising Lesley!

Marisa said...

Darling bunny :)

Kay Miller said...

What a darling card!! That little pink bunny is so sweet! So happy for Leslie!! :)

Karen Day said...

Super sweet, LauraJane :o)

~amy~ said...

how adorable, love that bunny.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Laura your pink bunny is adorable!

Michele K. Henderson said...

LauraJane, your sweet little bunny is so adorable! I love his cheerful pink color!

Lesley said...

Wow, this is one amazing card, Laura Jane! Your colouring and artwork are always an inspiration to me. Thank you for helping us celebrate. xo

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!