Find me on these platforms

Inspired by All the Little Things #48


Are you into the Galaxy making trend? I like to look at them, but making them seems to end in frustration..and MUDDY panels. 
Here is my take on the inspiration photo at Inspired by All the Little Things.
I used the Brusho Powders for the Galaxy panel, then White and Silver pigment inks for the various "stars". I wanted to get more yellow into the lower left corner so I added a Die from The Ton..Beautiful Day Bicycle set. Heat embossed the sentiment in White EP. And finished with a spritz of Sparkle Shimmer:))
 The completed panel did not come out as bright as I was hoping..but my Dear Husband REALLY liked it:)) that's a win for me:)))


Hope you give this challenge a go!
Our special Guest this week is  Leanne Elliott. Be sure to check out our Design Team's Creations too:))
Kimberly Lackenbach 

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow ...is on vacation this week.

Wanda Cullen

Karen Day

Happy Creating!!

LauraJane:)




48 Hours Only! Save 15% on ALL Papers & Envelopes Monday through Tuesday, March 17th, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST with discount code PAPERLOVE at checkout. Shop HERE >> Altenew Paper
(Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other discount code.)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh my that background is gorgeous, amazing and love the sentiment too. Awesome!
Cheers, L :)

Unknown said...

Hi I would like to see if you are interested in doing a tutorial for heART Journal Magazine. You can email me at heartjournalmag at gmail dot com if you would like to find out more. I can send you a sample. I am hoping you will do a tutorial on painting a galaxy.

Karen Day said...

Such an amazing background, I love the deep colours, and especially how you brought in the green & yellow from the photo by adding the bicycle!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Laura Jane! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!